Multipharmacy.com :: Quit Smoking
|Time To Quit Smoking?
You've Come To The Right Place...
Here at MultiPharmacy.com we believe passionately in the smoking cessation program. That’s why we have reduced the prices of our quit smoking products and are keen to help you quit today.
If You have a Glasgow Postcode and you wish help and support on quitting smoking then please come down to our Pharmacy, The Park Road Pharmacy, 405 Great Western Road, Glasgow.
We can sign you up for the NHS Smoking Cessation Program which will include a full monthly supply of Nicotine replacement products for a prescription charge of only £6.40 a month (Or free for persons exempt from prescription charges) If not sighed up to the program a person could pay up £80 for a monthly supply of patches, so if you are from the Glasgow area it will be well worth your while to come and try the program out. Just think how much you spend on cigarettes a month and compare it to £6.40 (or free) for a month's supply of patches. Smoking harms you and takes away a large part of you income so why put up with it. Come along to our Pharmacy and we will help you quit.
As well as the supply of patches we also provide…
- Weekly support and encouragement on the goals ahead.
- Carbon monoxide readings which will help monitor your progress and also show you the difference in levels when you stop smoking.
- Advice and helpful tips on the best ways to be successful with your task at hand.
Tips To Help You Quit…
- Through experience the first and most important tip that we can give is to make sure that you are 100% committed to quitting smoking. If you are not committed then you will find it a lot harder to quit for good, remember the odd cigarette may help you through it, but in the long run will prevent you kicking the habit for good. That is why we believe that it is so important that in you are 100% committed, it could be the difference between you succeeding and failing.
- In dealing with customers on a daily basis we have found that one of the biggest reason for people failing is TEMPTATION. If you are serious about quitting then please think about temptation. With a habit such as smoking temptation can often be our failing, even the sight or smell of a cigarette can be enough to trigger the urge to smoke. So it is imperative that when attempting to quitting smoking that you firstly get rid of any cigarettes, lighters, matches and all smoking paraphernalia. Do not carry these items at any time, if you don’t have cigarettes you can’t smoke them.
- The people around you can also cause temptation to smoke. If you have a partner, family member or friend who smokes regularly in your presence, then it is also important for them to realise that you are trying to quit and them smoking in front of you doubles the difficulty of your chances of success. Make sure that they smoke outside or away from you. It’s their body allow them to do as they please as long as it does not affect you.
Products available to help quit…
Gums Click Here
Nicorette Nasal Spray Save £3.25 Click Here
Save 25% on all Nicorette patches Click Here