'- Enhances Treatment Penetration
- Supports Scar Healing
- Durable Titanium Microneedles
The Scalproller by Nanogen has 4 innovative modes of action to enhance any hair treatment regimen:
1. Increases Topical Treatment Absorption
Scalproller pre-treatment has been shown to increase absorption of topical treatments by 5 times or more. With Scalproller pre-treatment, lower 2% concentrations of a topical treatment solution will give concentrations in the scalp higher than when using 5% solutions on an untreated scalp. Similarly, 5% solutions will produce higher concentrations in the scalp than 12.5% solutions or suspensions used on an untreated scalp. Frontal scalp areas are notoriously difficult to treat topically, most probably due to lack of absorption. Therefore topical treatments are only really effective in treating vertex hair loss. Using Nanogen's Scalproller can dramatically increase absorption of topical treatments in these regions, opening up new potential areas for topical treatments to act on.
2. Heals Donor Scars
Hair transplant surgery commonly leaves scars in the donor region; Nanogen's Scalproller has been proven to fade and reduce the appearance of these scars by breaking up scar tissue structures and formations. Plus there is evidence in animal models to show that new hair may grow to conceal the donor area after Scalproller treatment.
3. Activates PRP Treatment
Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP therapy is a cutting edge development in hair loss treatment. PRP has been shown to produce thicker transplanted hair growth, and possibly even thicken non-transplanted hair.
In PRP therapy, the platelet and growth factor rich fraction of the patient's blood is re-injected into them, and then growth is activated by repeated needle insertion. Single needle insertion is irregular, time consuming and often painful. Scalproller treatment produces much more reliable, regular needle insertions in less time, and with less pain.
4. Encourages New Hair Growth
The latest research by Intercytex, performed with Dr. Bessam Farjo as principal investigator, has shown that patients receiving superficial injections and controlled wounding grow new hair, which may solely be a result of the controlled skin wounding itself.
This surprising result is correlated by the pioneering work published by Dr. George Cotsarelis of Pennsylvania University, who found that stimulation of the Wnt protein by wounding leads to hair regeneration. Wounding by microneedles would potentially start this Wnt protein mediated growth stimulation, and prevent synthesis of TGF-β2, a protein known to induce hair loss.
Do not share your Scalproller with anyone else
As a precaution, do not use if you are pregnant, a haemophiliac, or taking any blood thinning medication
Store out of reach of children
Not to be used by persons under the age of 18
1. For best results, first cleanse the scalp using Hair Prepare.
2. Clean the Scalproller with the sanitising solution spray and allow to dry for a few seconds before use.
3. At first, use a constant, gentle rolling motion once in one direction only over each area, from the crown toward the front or the sides. After time, individual users may prefer to roll in multiple directions.
4. Apply a topical solution like Serum VEGF as per the product instructions. Use the roller once a day at night before applying topical treatment.
5. Ensure the roller is cleansed thoroughly after each use, run under hot water and allow to dry before sterilising and returning it to the case. Always allow the roller to cool before using.